Photography by Melissa Mariposa
I got my start in photography as a teenager shooting abstracts and nature macros. Branching out into landscape and portraits as I travelled more places and met more people, I shot stock photos as a side gig until I got burned out on photography altogether. My enjoyment was refreshed during university when digital photography was a mandatory part of my curriculum. After shooting nothing for years, I started shooting myself. I was sick of being in gorgeous locations saying, “I wish I had a photographer”. Now I want to share those locations and my re-ignited passion with you, at an affordable rate.
things to know
- I shoot by time, not outfits/looks. Please keep that in mind when planning your shoot.
- No hair or makeup, please show up prepared to shoot
- My photography schedule is identical to my tour schedule.
- I think of myself as more of a Fine Arts photographer rather than strictly boudoir and can shoot a number of styles both in and outdoor.
- Artistic/Sensual Music Video is available starting at $150. Please ask for more details when you contact me.
- Your photos will be reflective of you and your style. I believe in capturing the energy and essence of the model.
- Prefer shooting with natural light and book my locations accordingly, but do also have kit lighting.
- Offer light/natural retouching but if you want more I can recommend someone affordable and talented.
- I will shoot nude, tease, and suggestive but no penetration/hardcore content.
- Snapshot $200
One hour, my location, 10 photos
- Simple Shoot $300
Two hours, my or your location, 20 photos
- Luxury Shoot $500
Four hours, 2-3 locations, up to 100 photos.
- Glam Package $1000
Yours for the day. We can start in the morning and end when you are worn out. As many outfits and locations as we can squeeze in.